BLOGGER INTERVIEW: ANDRENEE BOOTHE
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Andrenee’s Corner is a space where Excellence is the Order of the Day. I created this space for readers to experience and see life excellently. Even if it’s only one sentence. Life is Beautiful if we become participants and not just by-standers.
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
I first got into blogging with a childhood friend of mine, Kadiann Addman (www.believersreport.blogspot.com). It was her idea and I jumped into it with her not knowing that I would love it so much. It is a faith based blog with interviews of various new authors, entrepreneurs and artists, as well as people who triumphed hard-life situations. We allowed our blog to become a platform for their stories to be highlighted.
3. How would you describe your blogging style?
I would say I am a blogger who gives her readers thought provoking questions, wisdom nuggets and keys, and who loves to ignite new conversations with her readers to open up their imaginations to new ideas. I also find pleasure in featuring leaders who are making their mark in the world.
4. How will you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
Right now, I write one post at least once a week or so. I would love to dedicate one day out of the week specifically for my blog.
5. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
Seth Godin. I love his writing style, his consistency as well as his simplicity. He is amazing, you should check him out!
6. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
I would love to have an audience of millions of women all over the world. I see my blog being an influential platform for female entrepreneurs and authors to showcase their work. I also see it being a profitable stream of income.
7. What inspired you to start your blog?
The moment I realized how much joy I experience when writing my thoughts and sharing my heart. That is what inspired me to start a blog.
8. How will you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
I write first for me. It is a commitment I have made with myself. Of course, I want others to read it, but it is my commitment to myself that keeps me motivated.
9. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
The best social media strategy is being consistent. I realize that people will more gravitate to you when they can trust you to show up. Commit to posting something at least once a week to gain momentum for yourself as well for your readers. Once you have gained trust then they will share your blog with a friend, and then the ripple effect happens.
10. Would you encourage other people to create their own blog?
I would most definitely encourage others to create their own blog. It’s a beautiful way to express yourself, release your ideas and thoughts, and inspire others all at the same time. It is also a great way to observe your emotional, spiritual, relational and intellectual growth.
11. Will blogging your profession or just a hobby?
Blogging is a hobby right now. Would like to take it to the next level. I love sharing my thoughts and what’s on my heart.
12. What is the link to your blog?
The link to my blog is www.andreneescorner.com/blog
13. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about 5 years on and off. The blog that I have now at Andrenee’s Corner is the one in which I have been most consistent.