Yes, let it be known that I am indeed a Selfie Queen! I take so much pleasure in creating Professional Selfies with my Canon Powershot SX150 12x Optical Zoom camera. I am totally in love with this camera!
As I promised, here are some tips to achieve my vibrant, exotic, flamboyant look shown above:
Here is the list of the products used:
- I began applying L'Oreal New True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup Foundation directly to my face and blended it. Followed with L'Oreal New True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup Powder. Soft Sable is a direct match to my complexion. Oil free is best for my oily skin.
2. Applied Ruby Kisses' 24 HR Define 04 Glam Rock Green Glitter Rocks eyeliner to the bottom contour of my eyes. Then, applied Ruby Kisses' 24 HR Define Gold Glitter Rocks eyeliner to the top lid of my eye above eyelashes. I simply created a thick line with the Gold Glitter Rocks.
3. Applied my favorite Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes Mascara to my eyelashes- the color I used was black.
4. Applied Ruby Kisses' Gold Shea Butter Enriched Crystal Gloss Lip Gloss to my lips to create a clean glossy matte look before applying lipstick and lipliner.
5. Then, added Jordana's Deep Purple Lipliner to the contour my lips to create a rich, distinguished definition to my lips.
6 And, the final step, I added my all time favorite lipstick to the look. I am so in love with Moodmatcher Lipsticks. The colors just falls right for me. I have every color shown above and choose the color to be used according to the colors on my outfit. Therefore, if I am wearing an orange blend, I will use yellow because it falls within the same color family. I actually used the Yellow Lipstick for this fresh, rich, exotic flamboyant look.
And, that is the final step!
All of these products can be found at drug stores, i.e. Walgreens , Rite Aid , CVS , as well as beauty supply stores.
Then, I proceeded to use my Canon Powershot SX150 IS with 12x Optical Zoom to take my Professional Selfies.